The Nash Conservatory

The Nash Conservatory

Previously known as the Architectural Conservatory, this is the oldest of the 19th Century glasshouses at Kew. It was originally one of two pavilions designed by John Nash for the gardens at Buckingham Palace, but William IV moved this one to Kew in 1836.

The Giant Redwood

The Giant Redwood

A.J Mills proudly supplied The Royal Botanical Gardens with a plaque to open a new exhibit in the gardens.

Slide Image 2

Rushton Hall

Since the early 1990’s A.J Mills have been the architectural masons to Rushton Hall and Farm, restoring weathered stone and structuralising the building.

Slide Image 2

Kettering Business Exchange

On the re-launch of the Business Exchange we were asked to supply and fit a plaque to crème orate the opening by Her Royal Highness, The Queen.

Slide Image 2

Sunningdale House

A.J Mills were asked to create a house sign for the Duke & Duchess of York for their home, where they still reside today.

  • The Nash Conservatory

    The Nash Conservatory

    Previously known as the Architectural Conservatory, this is the oldest of the 19th Century glasshouses at Kew. It was originally one of two pavilions designed by John Nash for the gardens at Buckingham Palace, but William IV moved this one to Kew in 1836.

  • The Giant Redwood

    The Giant Redwood

    A.J Mills proudly supplied The Royal Botanical Gardens with a plaque to open a new exhibit in the gardens.

  • Slide Image 2

    Rushton Hall

    Since the early 1990’s A.J Mills have been the architectural masons to Rushton Hall and Farm, restoring weathered stone and structuralising the building.

  • Slide Image 2

    Kettering Business Exchange

    On the re-launch of the Business Exchange we were asked to supply and fit a plaque to crème orate the opening by Her Royal Highness, The Queen.

  • Slide Image 2

    Sunningdale House

    A.J Mills were asked to create a house sign for the Duke & Duchess of York for their home, where they still reside today.